Transformer Standard current transformer are also called precision current transformers, current transformer standards, standard CT and current transformer standards. Transformer standards are divided into current transformer standards and voltage transformer standards. Standard current transformers are used in the error test of transformers. Used as a current transformer calibration standard
1. Temperature: -5Ôäâ´Ż×40Ôäâ
2. Relative humidity: ´╝ť80%
3. Rated Primary Current:5-5000A/5A,1A
4.Rated secondary current:5A´╝î1A
6. Allow long-term work under the rated current; More than120A across the core.
1. The current of standard CT and tested CT must be the same in CT calibration.
2. Follow the given wiring diagram strictly.
3. Test whether the load box is accurate or not before calibrating the transformer.
4. Forbid secondary winding opening during the calibration.
5. Select demagnetization before calibration.The wiring diagram is shown in figure 5.
Short out the secondary winding before cutting off the power when the demagnetization is finished.
6.Principle wiring diagram of CT with large current generator is similar to above diagram. They are the same except the output winding of large current generator and primary winding of transformer are the same one.More details: Transformer Standard Current TransformerOn Social:/in/gdmk